We are keeping up to date with all released information on COVID-19 to ensure that every customer and team member stays safe and informed while they’re in our studios and stores.
BODY PIERCING AND TATTOOING:
At this time we will continue to pierce and tattoo as we normally do, and while we have always demonstrated a high level of infection control and hygienic standard in our studios, we are taking extra precautions to ensure we stay ahead and safe.
- Our Darwin Store is closed due to a 72hr state wide snap lockdown.
- Our Darwin Store will be open monday morning, 08/11.
HERE'S WHAT WE'RE DOING:
- We’ve implemented new PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) with new full face visors for all procedures, cleaning and tool sterilisation.
- Continuing our strict cleaning routines which includes thorough hand washing and disinfecting all surfaces and client chairs before and after every client.
- Please note some services may not be available, depending on local state or national restrictions. Please call your local studio for more information.
- Restrictions may differ from state to state.
While you may not be able to get piercings or tattoos online, you can still shop our whole range of body jewellery, hair dye, clothing, accessories and more while our online store runs as normal.
WHAT CAN YOU DO?
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cough or sneeze into your upper arm.
- Practice social distancing.
- Be kind and look out for your homies.